PLEASE NOTE: We are now accepting donations in small numbers – one small box per customer per week, no more than 15 books total. Please be sure to follow the guidelines below.
GUIDELINES FOR ACCEPTING DONATED MATERIALS
Materials must be clean – free of dirt, mold, mildew, foxing (brown spots), and moisture
Materials must be in good condition – no marks or stickers in books, covers and pages smooth and uncreased, DVDs or CDs in original cases
We do not accept:
- Textbooks or workbooks
- Magazines (including National Geographic)
- Cassette tapes, VHS tapes, record albums
- Books on health, medicine, or science older than 5 years
We cannot guarantee that donations will be added to the library collection…
- Some books may be sent to our reseller
- Some books may be shared with others or placed in our free bookcase in the lobby
If you have many items to donate – please save them and give us no more than 25 per week.
Thank you for your generosity!