- Books & Media
- Hours & Holidays
- Library Cards
- My Account
- Other Services (includes Accessibility, Computers, …)
- Tools and Research (includes Databases, e-Books, and Online Learning)
- Please use all materials carefully.
- Report any problems with materials checked out.
- Safety for our young patrons requires supervision by a parent/caregiver. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver while visiting the Library.
Loan periods and fees for library material
- Books, Books on CD, Music CDs – 3 weeks. Books on CD are rented for $1.50 per title. (There is no charge for Young Adult or Children’s books on CD. Fee for Books on CD is waved for patrons with visual impairment and for senior citizens 65+.)
- Magazines – 1 week (lending periods may vary by title).
- DVDs – New DVDs are rented for 3 days for $1.50. Other DVDs are $1.00 for a week. (New DVDs are marked with new/3 day loan stickers on their cases.)
Overdue Materials Fines
Please return materials on time to avoid any fines.
- 25¢/day – adult books, audio, magazines and DVDs.
- 15¢/day – children’s and teen (YA) books, audio and magazines.
- Interlibrary loan fines are 25¢/day for adult materials and 15¢/day children’s materials.
Please note: The Library will suspend borrowing privileges of any patron with fines totaling $10 or more. A partial payment must be made at the time of checkout in order to reinstate privileges.