Public Computer Stations
- To access a computer, patrons with library cards enter their library card number at the computer. Patrons without a library card must come to the circulation desk to request a guest pass.
- Only one patron allowed on each computer.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult who must remain in the computer area.
- There is a time limit on the computers, for additional time request an extension at the desk circulation desk.
- The printing charge is 15¢ per page for black and white and 50¢ a page for color print outs.
- Before customers leave the terminals, they are requested to return the screens to the main library home page.
- Customers must:
- Follow the guidelines in the Internet Acceptable Use Policy
- Not remove protective software
- Not save files on hard drives of C drives
- Not shut off computers
- Not damage computer equipment or software
- Not use terminals for illegal activity
- Violation of these guidelines may result in the loss of computer access privileges.
The Chester County Library System offers free wireless Internet access to the public for use with personal laptops and other mobile devices.
Be aware that:
- Wireless access is unsecured
- The public’s use of this service is governed by the Library System’s Internet Acceptable Use Policy
- Wireless access connections are filtered to comply with federal law
- Information about the wireless internet is found on the CCLS website.
- We have a collection of Large Print Fiction and Non Fiction Books available.
- Books on CD are available without a fee for patrons with visual impairment and for senior citizens 65+.
- Mail Order Delivery (MOD) Service provides library material through the mail. This service is available to Chester County residents who are homebound due to a physical disability, visual impairment or serious chronic health condition. MOD Information and Application
- Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (LBPH), serves Pennsylvania residents who have difficulty reading due to a physical impairment, a reading disability, or a vision challenge.
- Send faxes for $1/page. We are not able to receive faxes.
- The Avon Grove Library provides outreach services to schools, preschools and daycare centers located in the Avon Grove community. Inquiries can be made though Children’s Programming on our contact page.
- Photocopying charge is 15¢ per page for black and white and 50¢ a page for color copies.
Public Meeting Rooms
The Community Room is scheduled through the West Grove Borough: westgroveborough.org. The Children’s Activity Room has limited availability. Inquiries can be made though Children’s Programming on our contact page.