Public Computer Stations
The Chester County Library System offers free wireless Internet access to the public for use with personal laptops and other mobile devices.
Be aware that:
T-mobile hotspots are available for borrowing to any CCLS cardholder, 18+ years of age, whose library account is up-to-date, fine-free, and without restrictions. They are available for a non-renewable loan period of 3, 7, or 14 days and the rental fee ($2/day) must be paid in full at time of checkout. Late fee is $20/day.
- We have a collection of Large Print Fiction and Non Fiction Books available.
- Books on CD are available without a fee for patrons with visual impairment and for senior citizens 65+.
- Mail Order Delivery (MOD) Service provides library material through the mail. This service is available to Chester County residents who are homebound due to a physical disability, visual impairment or serious chronic health condition. MOD Information and Application
- Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (LBPH), serves Pennsylvania residents who have difficulty reading due to a physical impairment, a reading disability, or a vision challenge.
- Send faxes for $1/page. We are not able to receive faxes.
- The Avon Grove Library provides outreach services to schools, preschools and daycare centers located in the Avon Grove community. Inquiries can be made though Children’s Programming on our contact page. Please note that our outreach services are currently limited due to COVID-19.
- Photocopying charge is 15¢ per page for black and white and 50¢ a page for color copies.
Public Meeting Rooms
- The Community Room is scheduled through the West Grove Borough: westgroveborough.org. The Children’s Activity Room has limited availability. Inquiries can be made though Children’s Programming on our contact page.