Indoor Storytimes are Back!
Out of an abundance of caution, we are implementing new guidelines and procedures for our indoor storytimes in order to ensure the safety of our staff and patrons. Please read the following guidelines thoroughly.
- Due to the size of our facilities, many of our programs — including storytime — will now require registration through LibCal, our online event calendar.
- We are limiting registration to 6 families (immediate members only) per storytime, with a maximum number of 2 caregivers per family unit.
- Due to limits on registration, we kindly ask that families sign up for a maximum of 2 indoor storytimes per week in order to allow other families the opportunity to participate.
- Storytimes will last about 20–30 minutes and will involve a combination of stories, songs, movement, and a take-home craft kit. Please note that we are not able to offer free play at this time.
- Masks are optional.
- We kindly request that storytime attendees make it a priority to arrive on time or within 10 minutes of the start of the storytime. If you are unable to make it to storytime, we ask that you cancel your registration in order to allow other families to participate.
Thank you for taking the time to read these guidelines. We appreciate your understanding and patience with us as we ease into this "new normal" and seek to provide indoor programming that is both safe and fun for our community.
Sign up for our storytimes via our online event calendar.