During your visit, please observe the following guidelines to keep yourself and others safe during this time.
- We recommend frequent handwashing and use of the hand sanitizer stations available throughout the library.
- If you owe money for printing or faxing and don’t have a library card, you can drop the cash you owe into our donation jar, or write us a check.
- Please use all materials carefully.
- Report any problems with materials checked out.
- Safety for our young patrons requires supervision by a parent/caregiver. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver while visiting the Library.
Loan periods and fees for library material
As of July 2021, all library materials are free to rent.
- Books, Books on CD, Music CDs – 3 weeks.
- Magazines – 1 week (lending periods may vary by title).
- DVDs – New DVDs are rented for 3 days. Other DVDs are a week. (New DVDs are marked with new/3 day loan stickers on their cases.) Multi-disk TV series may be loaned for 2-3 weeks.
Overdue Materials Fines
Please return materials on time to avoid any fines.
- 25¢/day – adult books, audio, magazines and DVDs.
- 15¢/day – children’s and teen (YA) books, audio and magazines.
- Interlibrary loan fines are 25¢/day for adult materials and 15¢/day children’s materials.