During your visit, please observe the following guidelines to keep yourself and others safe during this time.
- Patrons over the age of 2 must wear a mask at all times while in the building.
- We ask that patrons maintain a 6-foot distance from others whenever possible.
- We recommend frequent handwashing and use of the hand sanitizer stations available throughout the library.
- During the pandemic we are no longer handling cash. Any fees or fines will be added to your library account, for payment online through your patron account page.
- If you owe money for printing or faxing and don’t have a library card, you can drop the cash you owe into our donation jar, or write us a check. Unfortunately we won’t be able to make change.
- Please use all materials carefully.
- Report any problems with materials checked out.
- Safety for our young patrons requires supervision by a parent/caregiver. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver while visiting the Library.
Loan periods and fees for library material
- Books, Books on CD, Music CDs – 3 weeks. Books on CD are rented for $1.50 per title. (There is no charge for Young Adult or Children’s books on CD. Fee for Books on CD is waved for patrons with visual impairment and for senior citizens 65+.)
- Magazines – 1 week (lending periods may vary by title).
- DVDs – New DVDs are rented for 3 days for $1.50. Other DVDs are $1.00 for a week. (New DVDs are marked with new/3 day loan stickers on their cases.) Multi-disk TV series may be loaned for 2-3 weeks and may cost proportionally more.
Overdue Materials Fines
Please return materials on time to avoid any fines.
- 25¢/day – adult books, audio, magazines and DVDs.
- 15¢/day – children’s and teen (YA) books, audio and magazines.
- Interlibrary loan fines are 25¢/day for adult materials and 15¢/day children’s materials.